Polyester plate material is perfect for short-run 1-, 2-, and 4-colour work. It eliminates steps in conventional plate making such as film imaging processing, paste up, stripping and burning; therefore saving valuable time and money
This polyester plate material brings high quality and can produce first generation printing plates directly from many CTP platesetters and the majority of laser imagesetters. It can be used for all types of printing and is able to run lengths of up to 25,000.
The material offers excellent water receptivity and response with high resolution and sharper images. Can be used on all sheetfed and web presses.
- Excellent water receptivity and response
- Superior resolution and sharper images
- Excellent ink compatibility, including color and web offset inks
- Compatible with both sheetfed and web presses
- Compatible with low-alcohol or alcohol-free solutions
- Perfect for one color to process color work
- Developing agents in plate emulsion for more consistent plate processing